Cameras and Cake Terms & Conditions
Here at Cameras and Cake, we want you to have an enjoyable experience in learning your new camera and photographic skills. To continue to provide this service we have a set of terms and conditions as outlined below.
By purchasing any of the courses from Cameras and Cake is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and Conditions and you or the person they are intended for, agree to be bound by them. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions creates a binding contract between you and Cameras and Cake. Please do not make a purchase if you do not wish to be bound by these terms.
You agree to use these products according to these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your use of the site is conditional and subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- We will not pass your details to any third parties, ever.
- We will maintain email contact with you to keep you up to date on the latest techniques and courses available.
- Cameras and Cake is for the use of the individual. By purchasing any course from this site you are agreeing that :
- The courses are for individuals – one person only.
- Responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password is with you the registered user.
- Cameras and Cake and its team provide no guarantee, nor make any representation, implied or expressed, as to (a) how suitable and appropriate the Services are for your purpose; (b) the compatibility of your hardware, software, and relevant connections (telecommunications).
- You will not (a) share, duplicate, reproduce, sell, resell or exploit any part of the service, or (b) use or access the Service for any commercial resell purpose.
- In order to provide you with an up-to-date, on-line experience we will need to conduct occasional maintenance of the site. This and interruptions beyond our control will happen from time to time. When we are able to, we will warn you in advance.
- Unanticipated interruption of the site and its services is not a reason for repayment of monies you have paid.
- Payment: Appropriate course access will occur once your payment has been received through Paypal. You will receive an email with Login details.
- Due to the fact that activation of your account is immediate, following receipt of payment, cancellation of services will not receive a refund.
Please contact email@example.com to provide feedback or assistance regarding this site and its services together with any relevant information.
I recommend various products and services on this web site. If you go on to purchase a third-party product or service through our link, it is very much likely (unless stated otherwise) that I may get compensated for your purchase in the form of affiliate commissions. It does not come out of your pocket – the owner of the product or service you purchased, generously shares a portion of the purchase with us in the form of commissions.
That doesn’t mean that I am recommending other products and services just to earn some commissions. My reputation is far too precious, and my respect for my visitors, members and affiliates is far too much, to stoop to the level of recommending sites just to make a few extra £££’s.
The products/services/people I recommend have been handpicked, after my own personal experiences, as well as hearing about them first-hand from others who are using them. So, since I am going to recommend those anyway, I try to use an affiliate link (if they offer such a program, where applicable). I recommend many products and services which do not have an affiliate program in place, so those links do not earn us any commissions. But I do it anyway if it’s something that I feel will add value to overall experience.
Regardless, you should always, ALWAYS do your own checking before signing up or paying for any products or services online. By clicking on any links on this site, you agree to indemnify us completely from any resulting actions or experiences caused by whatever it is that you are signing up for or purchasing.
I cannot police the Internet. So you are responsible for your actions online 🙂