What the course covers and includes.
- Provide the knowledge and skills required to understand your camera.
- Take better photographs and have more fun with your photography.
- No previous knowledge of photography is required but a keen interest would help!
- This course is aimed at young photographers (Whipper Snappers!) with a digital compact camera or better.
- Suggested age range from 6-12 years old.
- For 12 years and over we suggest the Take Better Photos course which has even more detail and advanced information.
- How to hold your camera safely.
- How to focus properly.
- Loads of fun games and activity ideas for practise.
- A whole section of ideas on what to photograph.
- How to ‘read’ and use natural light.
- Taking better shots in challenging light.
- Focus and composition.
- What the symbols on your camera mean.